Friday, March 9, 2012

It's been too long

I'm not even sure if anyone is following this anymore because it's been 2 months since I last posted. I realize in my last post that it said I had big plans to tell you about and to be honest I can't exactly remember what they were. I did got to London over night. I went back and did all the things my family didn't want to when we were out there. I got to see We will rock you which if you get the chance buy tickets. It's phenomenal and I love queen! The man sitting behind me made some sly comment about me not knowing who Queen is but if you know my parents you know I know Queen pretty damn well. I sang to myself throughout the whole show and afterwards that man behind me commended me on my knowledge of Queen lol. So in between January 10th and now not much has gone one. My female room mate moved out and went home. She was so un-happy with her life here she couldn't stand it anymore and she went home. But just a couple days ago another man moved into the house but he doesn't work in my department so I don't see him much. A friend of mine and an amazing CDR from work left and went to train for the RAF. And his leaving party was one of the best nights out ever! I had so much fun! On another note in the last 2 months I recently involved myself with a guy from work and we are currently dating. And today we booked our holiday for Spain in April. Along with that I am starting a detox on April 18th just to get my body back into shape and lose a few un-wanted pounds and I plan to post a little something everyday because its a 9 day process. I'm gonna post a few sentences from Day 1- Day 9. And for those of you who I haven't caught up with in a while, I am planning to stay longer in Wales than planned. I was supposed to go home permanently at the end of June but now I am going home for a visit from July 21-August 4 and then I am back here in Wales and continuing on with my job. I am not quite sure how long I plan to stay but I am working on my driving license over here now and the next thing will be to get a car :) That's a massive news update so I'll stop writing and let you all digest that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment